With fall just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about adding some warm autumn colors to your home. Rather than redecorating, try adding a few accessories and changing around a few things to get the look you want. BandagedEar.com has put together five tips to help you get started.
1. Add cozy blankets or throw pillows to living rooms and bedrooms. You can also replace duvet covers on beds and slip covers on furniture in autumn colors. Try red, mustard yellow, olive and orange hues.
2. Use candles to add a warm glow and a natural scent. Scents such as pumpkin spice, cinnamon, apple cider and nutmeg will help create a lovely autumn-inspired ambiance in your home.
3. Use objects from nature as accent pieces. Collect pine cones, moss and grasses to create a lovely center piece. Acorns, squash and pumpkins can also be used as decorating accessories.
4. Welcome guests to your home with a beautiful fall display at your front door. A beautiful wreath, pumpkins, corn stalks, straw and large vases filled with twigs and birch branches make a beautiful autumn arrangement.
5. An easy and budget-friendly way to change your rooms for the different seasons is to switch out the art prints in your home. BandagedEar.com has thousands of art print to choose from to suit any taste and style. Here are some of our top picks for fall: